The stuffed peppers are without doubt one of the dishes typical of the italian summer. Colorful and flavorful, stuffed peppers in the oven can easily be a main dish, which can be kept several days in the refrigerator and eaten cold.
1) Depending on the type of pepper you have available, if regolatevi cut in half or if you just open the cap on top, as well as in our case. That said, wash and remove the seeds inside.
2) Go to the filling: Mix the meat with egg, cheese and bread crumbs chopped. Add salt and pepper. If the consistency seems too hard you can help with softening a bit of milk.To make this tasty recipe you can use as a filling half veal and half pork
3) Fill the peppers with the filling and, if you used the peppers cut in half, sprinkle with bread crumbs. Otherwise cover with the cap of the pepper cut above.
4) Take a baking dish and covered it with oven paper greased with oil.
5) Put the peppers stuffed inside. Sprinkle with plenty of olive oil each pepper. Compressing the peppers lest they dry too much during cooking.
6) Bake at 190 degrees for about 45 minutes.
The meat filling we used here, is the same of the stuffed courgettes.